Saturday, December 8, 2007

Moving the computer

Today I moved the position of my computer. The table under the computer is the folding type and ther is very little space there. The legs take up all the space(of the Table). I had a hell of the time to work( ;) ) . with the legs getting cramped(mine).

So twas time to realign the orientation of the computer with respect of the table. I mean to change the position in such a way as to make the experience more WOW.

So I changed the computer position to be aligned to longer edge of the table. This was done with the computer still on and the entire operation was done so as to not break the net connection.

Here the decision to buy an UPS was fruitful and thge entire thing was completed properly.

Some day I need to check the backup time from my Microtek 1kVA UPS. The shopkeeper/the manual says that it should be able to suport a single computer for nearly 40-50 minutes but cant really believe that can I? That is similar to believing hte milage figures of the vehicle given in its advertising flyer.

No comments:

Web Search by Google

Google
 

IP tracking Tool

Page Rank viewer

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service